Luxury Real Estate Professional
Ranked in the top 2% in real estate sales on the Barrier Island in Vero Beach
- $75 million-plus in real estate sales in the last 7 years.Averaged 18+ million per year the past 3 years.
- The undisputed leader in real estate sales on the Barrier Island.
- Specializing in oceanfront, waterfront, Intracoastal, golf communities, upscale gated communities and neighborhoods.
- A native of Vero Beach; recognized as a local area expert.
- A graduate of Southern Methodist University with a degree in Advertising/Marketing
- Combines traditional and Internet marketing to optimize and leverage all resources to achieve customers’ goals and expectations.
Young, energetic, experienced, and results-driven, Elizabeth Sorensen has accomplished what few real estate professional have accomplished in 8 years… becoming a top sales producer and industry leader. Staying true to the Dale Sorensen Real Estate “family owned and operated” values and principles, Elizabeth has integrated her charismatic personality that creates trust and confidence with all her customers. There are few people in Indian River County who know the landscape and real estate better than Elizabeth. Her success is derived from combining exceptional sales and marketing skills with her “professionally tenacity” to exceed customer expectations.
After acquiring her Bachelor’s degree, Elizabeth moved to New York City where she mastered marketing skill working for Lou Hammond and Associates, a well-respected public relations firm. For three years she worked with clients including The Bermuda Department of Tourism, Palm Beach County, and Hershey Entertainment. She joined the family business in 2006 and specializes in luxury real estate for customers seeking primary residences, second homes, vacation homes, and investment properties on the Barrier Island, Vero Beach, Indian River Shores, Orchid Island and Indian River County.
Elizabeth, like the entire Dale Sorensen Real Estate family, believes that business leadership requires the responsibility to help make the community a better place to live. She devotes a good amount of her time to many community organizations including VNA, Dollars for Scholars, Future Leaders Professional Advisors Board, Indian River Lacrosse Association, Saint Edwards Lacrosse Fund, Indian River Community Foundation, Indian River IMAPACT 100, Children’s Home Society, Harvest Food and Outreach, Festival of Tress, Riverside Children’s Theater, Relay for Life, American Cancer Society, The Source, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Elizabeth loves the Florida lifestyle. She enjoys health & fitness, boating, fishing, cooking, gardening, and family / community activities.